Double Signed Card Routine by Richard Turner - DVD
Richard Turner's startling Double-Signed Card Routine is for the true sleight of hand artist. It can be incorporated into your existing show or utilized as part of a standup act or a close-up routine.
In addition to the double signed card routine, Turner reveals his long held secret -- Turner's Key Card. With Turner's Key Card, you will be taught how to locate a selected card, by touch only, after a spectator has shuffled it into the deck.
Also Included are recently found photos, letter, and quotes from Dai Vernon, Ed Marlo, Charlie Miller, Michael Skinner, Fred Robinson, Larry Jennings, and a 1987 interview with Dai Vernon.
Additional Moves Taught by Richard on this DVD include:
- Turner's Two Finger Bottom Deal Force
- Turner's Invisible Bottom Palm
- Turner's One hand Bottom Deal Force
- Turner's Two Card Display into Gambler's Palm or Full Palm
- Turner's Diagonal Palm Shift to Full Palm or Gambler's Palm
- Turner's Two Card Spin Around Side Steal, Card to the Wallet
- Turner's Gambler's Cop and Hand Wash to Wallet
- Turner's Signed Card to a Sealed Deck
- Turner's Key Card Twist-out
- Turner's Top Palm and Second From Top Palm
- Turner's Simultaneous Top and Bottom Palm
|Media Type||Shipped Product|